Mar 17, 2010

CSS styling



OK I'm working on my individual iteration style of my web page. I did a little styling in Is247 but its been awhile so i don't really remember. I searched the web for some styling tips and i found that w3schools.com has a good tutorial to get you started. I worked through some of the examples which is good practice and it gave me some ideas on how i want to setup my website. the website has its own editor where you can fidget around with it.

I noticed that i have to play around with Css code so i can get it to do exactly what I want. For my final project I'm thinking about adding a several images to the style also maybe a specific background color and specific positioning of my APIs.

I still trying to get the styling of my web page down. I am going to continue to surf the web for some other examples hopefully i will have it down pack for the final individual project.

3 comments:

  1. I love CSS because it's so easy to use. Like you said, you can make it do exactly what you want it to. One other thing I love about it is it's so easy to reuse the code in CSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CSS actually makes sense. I guess with continued practice other languages will be more understanding. HTML makes sense with css. Javascript is tricky, but thank you for the w3schools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments are making me think I am over thinking my CSS. I am pulling my hair out trying to get the feeds to show up where I want them. I am trying not to use absolute positions as I know they will only look good on my screen and that isn't what I want. I will go back and look at the w3 schools again to see where I am over thinking this.

    ReplyDelete