Nov 18, 2009

Iteration 3

Some of you probably already know, but the professor have decided to go easy on us, by changing the requirements for Iteration 3. In his last email he has sent the new agenda what we need to do. The two main items were to clean up the RSS feed so it has a clean and meaningful output or pull another web service. It seems that most of the class is already done for Iteration 3 since they have completed those requirements in Iteration 2.

Actually these new requirement will definitely help me since I am not so sure what I was going to do for my Iteration 3. I was worried about it, because I got lots of help from the professors examples in class. So here is what I have so far...







So for iteration 3 I might pull different information from the RSS feed, or maybe incorporate another feed from another blog service, by pulling only the time when the blog was created or maybe pulling the author's profiles. I really want to do something more useful so if any of you have any tips, please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Ivaylo,

    I'm glad the Professor decided to take it easy on us also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivaylo, It seems like many of us will be choosing the same path (cleaning up the RSS feed)for our final individual project iteration. From many of the posts I've read prior this has been challenging for quite a few of us. I'm sure with your determination your project will turn out just fine regardless of what path you choose to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad we have a option when it comes to iteration 3. A lot of the class has really good looking pages already! I really learned a lot and look at webpages differently and try to understand how they made it work.

    ReplyDelete