Apr 18, 2010

Final blog




It was easier at the beginning of the semester to find things to blog about, but lately I've been really struggling to think of topics that I wanted to blog about. Similarly, sifting through the existing blogs today, I found quite a few of them were about their last blog. I figured I'd follow suit.

This semester is my last semester at EMU as an undergrad, and I can honestly say, it couldn't end sooner. I learned a lot this semester, especially in this class. While blogging wasn't new to me, I learned that it could be more than just a few sentences, no matter how unlikely that is, at least from me.

My group will be wrapping up our group project in the next few days, and I'm kind of excited to finish it up. It seems like I have to wrap up a big project in every one of my classes this week, on top of that I'm starting a new full time job, so this week will definitely be a crazy one. I'm looking up though, things will definitely be interesting in the few months to follow.

2 comments:

  1. I am not a huge fan of blogging, but I would much rather do this than a thirty page paper. Then again, they are both equally time consuming, depending on how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thirty page papers really blows Joe. Thank you John, Aman, and Joe for being in my group for the group project. I think we all learned a lot and excited to see you all for the masters program.

    ReplyDelete