Apr 16, 2010

Blog 14


When I started blogging it was easy to come up with topics to discuss. Then towards the end of the semester it got harder to come up with ideas to blog about. Now, I'm finally finished.

Using the class blog has been a very useful way to communicate my progress on projects and discuss different topics. It has also been a useful way to get information from others. There were times that I didn't want to blog but it was a necessary and helpful part of IS449.

So this is it. Blog 14. I just want to say thank you to everyone in class for sharing their information. There was a lot of new things I learned from all of your post.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely hear you about it becoming difficult to blog as time went on. It was just harder to come up with topics that I felt that everyone would be interested in. Trying to stay on topic with happenings in class also made it difficult. I think it would have been fun if we were allowed to have a few of our blogs as whatever we wanted them to be about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it was difficult for me to find topics that related the class and just keeping up with comments and post.

    ReplyDelete