Apr 15, 2010

Blog #14

I started my friendly blog counter a couple of weeks ago. I am proud to say that this is blog number 14 for me. It feels good and encouraging that I was able to accomplish the blog task. The more I thought about the easier blogging became for me.

The best thing about blogging for this class is at gave everyone the opportunity to share what they have learned and struggled with in this class. I also like the idea of keeping last semester blog posts on our blog so we can go back and look at some of the issues in the class before us.
I am very excited with the progress I have learned in this class. With my individual project I worked with Google Maps, fanfeedr and weather api. My group project I worked with the youtube api and really enjoyed the documentation on it. The biggest thing left with our group project is getting one more api and I think we will all be very happy with the progress.

I looked around and tried to get some information on how to make blogging more enjoyable when doing it. At times it can be enjoyable when you have something on your mind and want to share it with others. When you are stuck and don't have anything to write, then it can become a challenge. Here is a link to an article on five essential tools to make blogging fun and easy.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with the last paragraph, when you don't know what to blog about blogging can become very difficult. But when I have something I wanted to share I couldn't type fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I think so too...Blogging is fun when you really have something to share and not just blabbering about anything for no reason. And one has to be careful and write useful blog posts. It is amazing that when I read other people' blog posts, they were writing about exactly what I have been going through in this class. At the end i would say it does helps sometimes at least makes you feel better that you are not the only one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging in this class is very helpful to share ideas and learn from others. The only trouble I have is doing this every week. Sometimes I want to blog and other times I don't. I'm glad that you reached #14 and soon I'll be there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. finding stuff to talk about especically something relevent to the class was sometimes tough and once i found something i still wasn't motivated to blog about it. blogging just isn't fun for me.

    ReplyDelete