Oct 14, 2009

Individual Project

Well I made it through iteration 1 for our individual project. When I first started IS449 I didn't know anything about AJAX or how it worked. Now I'm begining to understand what this is all about.

For iteration 1 of our individual project we had to fetch a static file from our web server and integrate it into our web page. To do this we used xmlhttprequest, Javascript, and html. We also had to indicate what web service API's we plan to use for our project.

My site is just a simple application showing how I retrieved today's date and time from the server by clicking a button and bringing it back to display that information within the same page. I plan to form my project as a site for finding and discussing information about vitamins and health food stores. I may have to make some changes as I move forward but it seems to be a good start.


No comments:

Post a Comment